Elections in Germany. Weather is would change something... 22.09.2017
Bundeswahl for the next decade 22.09.2017
Theresa May Speech at United Nations General Assembly... 21.09.2017
1. Frau Merkel and the Real Battle 21.09.2017
2. As the old Market Church bells tolled 20.09.2017
1. As the old Market Church bells tolled 19.09.2017
Sound smart during German election season... 18.09.2017
2. The Elections Matter Not Just for Germany... 15.09.2017
2 – Germany: re-election instead of election... 15.09.2017
- Germany’s Sept. 24 election will likely result in one of the most fragmented parliaments the country has seen in decades.
- The country’s two largest parties will try to avoid renewing their current coalition …
Finally an election in Europe that isn’t racking our nerves.
After the unexpected calamity of Brexit and the second-place finish of Marine Le Pen in France, Germany’s boring election is a welcome reprieve.
When irresponsible politicians play with rules instead of following them, the one who ends up paying is the country itself. Before yesterday, I thought Poroshenko was smarter and Saakashvili was less self-centered.
There is …