BSSB.BE SEESOX 05.06.2018
Balkans Danube Ex-USSR
* In the face of numerous geopolitical challenges in the neighbourhood, the EU is lacking a sense of orientation, and South East Europe as the frontline region is vulnerable.
SEESOX Seminar Series: South East …
BSSB.BE intellinews.com 05.06.2018
* Macedonia’s main opposition VMRO-DPMNE party staged a protest in Skopje on June 2 against the policies of the Social Democrat-led government, accusing it of betraying the country’s national interests by negotiating the change of the …
BSSB.BE ecfr.eu 04.06.2018
Balkans Germany USA
* The West is more and more divided and global strategic interests are diverging.
Loyal Americanophiles from Central and Eastern Europe still remember Reagan, the US president who beat the Evil Empire. His election …
BSSB.BE voltairenet.org 01.06.2018
Balkans Danube Ex-USSR Poland
* The race to weapons, including nuclear weapons, has for some time now been extended from Earth to Space.
At the beginning of the race to space, the Great Powers had agreed in …
BSSB.BE neweasterneurope.eu 21.05.2018
* For the six countries of the Eastern Partnership, or EaP, the sudden collapse of the Soviet Union meant that independence was as much an urgent crisis as it was an overnight opportunity.
Burdened by the …
BSSB.BE project-syndicate.org 18.05.2018
* Few world regions are more culturally and politically complex than the Balkans. And there may be no clearer illustration of the region’s freighted past and present than the life and legacy.
- And …
BSSB.BE tallinna ülikool 07.05.2018
Balkans Ex-USSR Germany The Baltic Poland
*Conference “Europe in Hard Times – What’s to be Done?”
Andrew Maitland Moravcsik is a Professor of Politics and director of the European Union Program at Princeton University. He is …