BSSB.BE SEESOX 05.06.2018
Balkans Danube Ex-USSR
* In the face of numerous geopolitical challenges in the neighbourhood, the EU is lacking a sense of orientation, and South East Europe as the frontline region is vulnerable.
SEESOX Seminar Series: South East …
BSSB.BE voltairenet.org 01.06.2018
Balkans Danube Ex-USSR Poland
* The race to weapons, including nuclear weapons, has for some time now been extended from Earth to Space.
At the beginning of the race to space, the Great Powers had agreed in …
BSSB.BE intellinews.com 31.05.2018
Danube Germany Ex-USSR
* This was one of the most popular headlines in Ukrainian media since the beginning of May
However, it was mostly a wishful thinking. Indeed, the ATO, as it is known, in Eastern Ukraine is …
BSSB.BE neweasterneurope.eu 30.05.2018
Danube Ex-USSR Germany The Baltic Poland
* The ruling party has pushed several memory laws related to decommunisation in Poland
The mass renaming of streets reflects the current pulse of identity politics in Europe. France is considering changing …
BSSB.BE Ruptly 29.05.2018
Danube Ex-USSR France Germany Russia USA
*The three-day St. Petersburg International Economic Forum (SPIEF) opens on Thursday, May 24 in Russia’s second largest city with representatives from over 70 countries attending the event.
BSSB.BE laender-analysen.de 28.05.2018
* Four years of conflict in Ukraine leave 4.4 million people in a dire humanitarian situation
- OSCE Special Monitoring Mission to Ukraine (SMM): Status Report, 2 May 2018 • Between 16 and 29 …
BSSB.BE intellinews.com 25.05.2018
*The centre for insights in survey research, just published an extensive survey on attitudes in Ukraine and it makes for pretty grim dreading.
To summarise the main results in broad brush strokes, the government of Ukraine has …