BSSB.BE nsarchive.gwu.edu 01.03.2018
Ex-USSR Germany Russia
* Slavic Studies Panel Addresses “Who Promised What to Whom on NATO Expansion?”
Afterwards, Baker wrote to Helmut Kohl who would meet with the Soviet leader on the next day, with much of the very …
BSSB.BE ecfr.eu 28.02.2018
EX-USSR Poland Germany
* The postmodern Europe that sought to dilute and mitigate national and regional identities on the ropes.
In the essay ‘Europe: The Grand Illusion’, written in 1996, Tony Judt argued that the myth of Europe was …
BSSB.BE Investors Archive 27.02.2018
Ex-USSR Germany USA
*Geopolitics and the four problems with the economy
An interview and Q&A with billionaire Private Equity titian and co-founder of The Carlyle Group, David Rubenstein. In this interview, David discusses …
BSSB.BE ecfr.eu 23.02.2018
Balkans Ex-USSR Germany
*Mark Leonard & Norbert Röttgen: a New Beginning for European Defence. It is time to move past institutional integration and develop practical European security capabilities.
Europe is facing multiple security challenges. Russia aims to undermine …
BSSB.BE Chatham House 22.02.2018
Germany Europe USA
*The best institutional policies that ensure that civil society organizations in the UK.
As part of the Global Go To Think Tank Index launch for 2018, Chatham House, LSE IDEAS and the Institute for …
BSSB.BE euronews.com 20.02.2018
Germany Europe USA
*Advise at Munich Security Conference/whether they are vise ?
Munich Security Conference 2018 National security advisor Herbert Raymond McMaster speech Feb 17, 2018.
White House National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster delivers …
BSSB.BE carnegieeurope.eu 19.02.2018
Germany USA Europe
* Insights on today’s most consequential threats at the 2018 Munich Security Conference. Speeches at the Munich Security Conference, with just a few minutes afterward for a question and answer session, can …
BSSB.BE euronews.com 19.02.2018
Germany USA Russia
*Trying to blame everyone except the West. Day two of the Munich Security Conference saw Germany come out in favour of easing some of the sanctions imposed on Russia. But only …
BSSB.BE reuters.com 16.02.2018
* Europe’s weak link. German politics has become Europe’s weak link. Though the country’s left-leaning Social Democrats (SPD) last week clinched a coalition deal with Chancellor Angela Merkel, the party is now putting the …
BSSB.BE berlinpolicyjournal.com 15.02.2018
* End of the Merkel era is finally coming. German leader Angela Merkel is the mistress of confidence trick politics. After almost three decades in the game and 18 years as head of her center-right …