The Geopolitical Map in 2030
BSSB.BE World Economic Forum 13.04.2018
Balkans Germany USA
*Geopolitics is being reshaped by the transformative effects of the Fourth Industrial Revolution and shifts in the outlook for natural resources and energy sources. How will the geopolitical map look in 2030?
Interactive maps and data visualizations bring to life the historical trends and emerging geographic patterns behind the world’s pressing challenges.
- Aisha Butti Bin Bishr, Director-General, Dubai Smart City, United Arab Emirates
- Shirley Ann Jackson, President, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI), USA
- Yohei Shibasaki, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Fourth Valley Concierge Corporation, Japan; Young Global Leader
- Robert D. Kaplan, Senior Fellow, Center for a New American Security (CNAS), USA Friday
- The publication is not an editorial. It reflects solely the point of view and argumentation of the author. The publication is presented in the presentation. Start in the previous issue. The original is available at: World Economic Forum