Moldova or a Formalised dictatorship
BSSB.BE jurnal.md 07.09.2016
The oligarch Vladimir Plahotniuc wants to formalise the dictatorship in the Republic of Moldova and become at any cost prime minister until the presidential elections. The declaration was made by the “Dignity and Truth Platform” Party leader, Andrei Năstase, at the public event entitled “One year since the Grand National Assembly: achievements and challenges”.
- According to Andrei Năstase, having in his pocket a bought parliamentary majority and a subordinated justice, Plahotniuc wants to become official master, and not from the shadow, of Moldova.
- The Platform DA leader emphasized that in order to stop this diabolic plan is needed a strong president, that will apply the supreme values – the Constitution and the people’s will in the detriment of some narrow party interests, based on blackmail and bribery.
- “It is obvious that this system cannot be destroyed from the interior. To destroy it, it is needed and anti-system president, a president of the people, who will put forward legislative initiatives for justice reform and small and big corruption combatting.
- We have to really transform the National Anticorruption Centre into National Anticorruption Directorate and remove the anticorruption institutions from under the political influence. We have to start from an extended lustration, firstly, in the force bodies, to implement the extended seizure of the assets of the corrupt officials, of subservient prosecutors and judges, as well as of their relatives who cannot prove the income sources for the purchase of these assets.
- We need a prosecutor of law, independent, who will work for the people, and not serve the politicians”, declared Andrei Năstase.
The Platform DA also launched to Vladimir Plahotniuc the challenge to come out of the shadow and talk to the people without bodyguards and bulletproof umbrellas.
“Come out in front of the nation, run for the position of president! Do not hide anymore behind the machinery of lynching which you call media holding. Come out of the TV box and talk to the people of this country, listen to their cares and problems”, urged the DA Platform President the coordinator of the ruling coalition.
One years since the Grand National Assembly from September, 6, 2015, the Platform DA representatives congratulated the Republic of Moldova people with the occasion of the victories achieved through popular pressure.
“September 6 is the day of dignity and truth. It is the day of the beginning of the end of an oligarchy. The protesting movement put an end to this oligarchy. But, despite all the successes achieved by citizens, the oligarchs succeeded to fortify themselves, they showed their muscles on August 27, when the signatories had no access to the Grand National Assembly Square.
Oligarchy does not stay, it does not sleep. We remain some servants that will serve the RM people. I consider that the only efficient weapon against this oligarchy are the massive protests. We have just one weapon: protests. We urge the people to prepare for them, because very soon we will have to come out to protest”, declared Valentin Dolganiuc.
“We succeeded in a very short period, not being at power, having just the citizens’ support, to transform the popular claims into achievements. The things started to move. The closer we are to final victory, the more scared is the government”, emphasized Andrei Năstase, highlighting that on October 30 the citizens will have to pass a new test of maturity and dignity.
“The Republic of Moldova is in a continuous impasse. About this thing know not only the citizens, but also the most important foreign institutions. We became a captured state from a story of success. These achievements are due to the awaken people”, added also Dinu Plîngău, member of the Platform DA.
The Platform DA representatives presented ten achievements of the protesting movement one year since the Grand National Assembly from September, 6, 2015.
Euroscepticism Geopolitics Nations History Society Persons Youtube
*Youtube – What We Don’t Know About Europe’s Muslim Kids and Why We Should Care. Aged 17, Deeyah fled from Norway confused, lost and torn between cultures. Unlike some young Muslims she picked up a camera instead of a gun. She now uses her camera (and her superpower) to shed light on the clash of cultures between Muslim parents who prioritise honour and their children’s desire for freedom. She argues that we need to understand what is happening to fight the pull to extremism.
*Youtube — What Hippocrates Knew and We Have Forgotten. Medical students hear about the Hippocratic Oath during the first days of medical school, but what does it actually state? Hippocrates was an ancient Greek physician who lived from 460 to 370 BC, so how relevant is his interpretation of medicine nowadays? Dr. John Patrick, a retired pediatrician and now a world-renown lecturer, explores these questions further.
*Youtube – Medieval Apocalypse The Black Death National Geographic History channel HD Documentary.
1. Ukraine: a pretty grim picture 25.05.2018 | BSSB
Election in Moldova. Pluralism by default... 11.11.2016 | BSSB
Bring Moldova Back From the Brink 13.08.2015 | BSSB
1 – The face of corruption in Moldova 28.07.2016 | BSSB
2. The Eastern Partnership alternative to the EU... 18.08.2017 | BSSB
WWI. Only the tip of the iceberg 05.08.2016 | BSSB
Has Moldova a chance to make it through? 18.05.2017 | BSSB
All eyes on Moldova 29.10.2015 | BSSB
Moldova. The tragic-comedy “single candidate»... 17.10.2016 | BSSB
Reform or Divorce in Europe 23.08.2016 | BSSB
1 – Moldova. Plahotniuc is not a saint 05.09.2016 | BSSB
Moldova. “Wanted a vocal and powerful president”... 07.10.2016 | BSSB
- A softer Brexit 12.07.2018
- 1. Moldova in Transition 12.07.2018
- 1. When East becomes stronger 11.07.2018
- A precarious moment for the EU 11.07.2018
- From the Intermarium to the Three Seas 10.07.2018
- The End of the EU 06.07.2018
- 2. EU`s ideals under threat 06.07.2018
- Not about Merkel 05.07.2018
- European ambition in the Balkans 04.07.2018
- 1. EU`s ideals under threat 03.07.2018
- Is Europe disintegrating? 03.07.2018
- Vienna’s Insight 02.07.2018
- Off the edge of history 02.07.2018
- Everything about future of the EU 29.06.2018
- 1. What do we know about EU? 29.06.2018