Belarus. Improved election process
BSSB.BE http://eng.belta.by 23.09.2015
As far as organization is concerned, the election process in Belarus has been improved. Sergei Lebedev, Chairman of the CIS Executive Committee, CIS Executive Secretary, made the relevant statement on 22 September, BelTA has learned.
According to Sergei Lebedev, the election process in Belarus gets better every election campaign and gets closer to international standards. In particular, he pointed out that transparent ballot boxes had been installed at many polling stations. “You can say that elections are now more transparent,” he remarked.
According to Sergei Lebedev, members of precinct election commissions are well prepared. “We’ve been able to talk to some of them. I’d like to say that the seminars and training courses organized for members of the lower-echelon election commissions have borne fruit. If need be, these people will be able to help voters,” he said.
Sergei Lebedev also noted that the CIS election monitoring mission keeps an eye on mass media publications about the presidential candidates and pre-election campaigning. Sergei Lebedev said he was satisfied with the state of affairs. In particular, he mentioned that all the candidates had been granted equal opportunities to present their election programs. “I am glad that all the programs are united in the desire to maintain peace, stability, prosperity of the country and raise living standards of Belarusians,” said the official.
Sergei Lebedev also added that the interim report of the CIS observation mission will be published later on that day.
1. Eastern Partnership: expectations VS reality... 28.11.2017 | BSSB
3 – Trade and geopolitics 20.04.2015 | BSSB
2. The EU: it`s all about numbers 24.05.2017 | BSSB
1. The Eastern Partnership alternative to the EU... 17.08.2017 | BSSB
FORGET GREECE — WATCH UKRAINE 13.08.2015 | BSSB
Moldova – Back to the future 20.05.2016 | BSSB
USA. Who Has Topped Nixon? 04.11.2016 | BSSB
Moldova. Vacation for elections 08.06.2015 | BSSB
Irish lessons for Greece 14.05.2015 | BSSB
1 – Trade and Geopolitics 09.04.2015 | BSSB
Unusual trio: Romania, the EU and the USSR... 22.04.2016 | BSSB
1 – »New Standards of Beauty and Style and Taste«... 01.07.2015 | BSSB
- Lets talk about Europe 25.04.2018
- 1. The Western Balkans: price of democracy 25.04.2018
- Managing the Enlightenment 24.04.2018
- JAMES RICKARDS: Watch out 24.04.2018
- Moldova. Final bank-sale 23.04.2018
- Horizons of dispolitics 23.04.2018
- 2. Bad game in the European Globalisation 20.04.2018
- What Central and Eastern Europe can /can not? 19.04.2018
- The European budget talks 18.04.2018
- Preventing International Conflict 17.04.2018
- 2.The wrong buttons for Balkans 17.04.2018
- 1. Bad game in the European Globalisation 16.04.2018
- The Gift of Geopolitics 16.04.2018
- 1. The wrong buttons for Balkans 13.04.2018
- The Geopolitical Map in 2030 13.04.2018