Belarus. Improved election process
BSSB.BE http://eng.belta.by 23.09.2015
As far as organization is concerned, the election process in Belarus has been improved. Sergei Lebedev, Chairman of the CIS Executive Committee, CIS Executive Secretary, made the relevant statement on 22 September, BelTA has learned.
According to Sergei Lebedev, the election process in Belarus gets better every election campaign and gets closer to international standards. In particular, he pointed out that transparent ballot boxes had been installed at many polling stations. “You can say that elections are now more transparent,” he remarked.
According to Sergei Lebedev, members of precinct election commissions are well prepared. “We’ve been able to talk to some of them. I’d like to say that the seminars and training courses organized for members of the lower-echelon election commissions have borne fruit. If need be, these people will be able to help voters,” he said.
Sergei Lebedev also noted that the CIS election monitoring mission keeps an eye on mass media publications about the presidential candidates and pre-election campaigning. Sergei Lebedev said he was satisfied with the state of affairs. In particular, he mentioned that all the candidates had been granted equal opportunities to present their election programs. “I am glad that all the programs are united in the desire to maintain peace, stability, prosperity of the country and raise living standards of Belarusians,” said the official.
Sergei Lebedev also added that the interim report of the CIS observation mission will be published later on that day.
1. When East becomes stronger 11.07.2018 | BSSB
Election in the USA from Semantic Visions... 03.11.2016 | BSSB
Earthquake in the UK 13.05.2015 | BSSB
1. What do we know about EU? 29.06.2018 | BSSB
2 – Europe. Bend WITHOUT Breaking. Break without Bending... 22.03.2017 | BSSB
2-A New Policy to Rescue Ukraine – George Soros... 14.01.2015 | BSSB
Moldova. Pre-election showdown in Moldovan way... 15.11.2014 | BSSB
Moldova. New Prime Minister Appointed 03.11.2015 | BSSB
Moldova wants a new president 02.03.2016 | BSSB
FORGET GREECE — WATCH UKRAINE 13.08.2015 | BSSB
The Dark Side of International Finance 04.08.2015 | BSSB
1 – Election in the USA. America’s old boys’ club is dead... 03.11.2016 | BSSB
- Helsinki was a historic event 18.07.2018
- A guide to Ukraine 18.07.2018
- Helsinki summit. What to expect? 17.07.2018
- 2. Romanian anti-corruption summer 17.07.2018
- The Suicide of Europe 17.07.2018
- 1. Romanian anti-corruption summer 16.07.2018
- EU and Austria ‘on same page’ 16.07.2018
- A softer Brexit 12.07.2018
- 1. Moldova in Transition 12.07.2018
- 1. When East becomes stronger 11.07.2018
- A precarious moment for the EU 11.07.2018
- From the Intermarium to the Three Seas 10.07.2018
- The End of the EU 06.07.2018
- 2. EU`s ideals under threat 06.07.2018
- Not about Merkel 05.07.2018