Belarus. Improved election process
BSSB.BE http://eng.belta.by 23.09.2015
As far as organization is concerned, the election process in Belarus has been improved. Sergei Lebedev, Chairman of the CIS Executive Committee, CIS Executive Secretary, made the relevant statement on 22 September, BelTA has learned.
According to Sergei Lebedev, the election process in Belarus gets better every election campaign and gets closer to international standards. In particular, he pointed out that transparent ballot boxes had been installed at many polling stations. “You can say that elections are now more transparent,” he remarked.
According to Sergei Lebedev, members of precinct election commissions are well prepared. “We’ve been able to talk to some of them. I’d like to say that the seminars and training courses organized for members of the lower-echelon election commissions have borne fruit. If need be, these people will be able to help voters,” he said.
Sergei Lebedev also noted that the CIS election monitoring mission keeps an eye on mass media publications about the presidential candidates and pre-election campaigning. Sergei Lebedev said he was satisfied with the state of affairs. In particular, he mentioned that all the candidates had been granted equal opportunities to present their election programs. “I am glad that all the programs are united in the desire to maintain peace, stability, prosperity of the country and raise living standards of Belarusians,” said the official.
Sergei Lebedev also added that the interim report of the CIS observation mission will be published later on that day.
Belarus. Which candidate’s program suits you?... 23.09.2015 | BSSB
Belarus. Analytics. East or West? 12.11.2015 | BSSB
USA. Americans’ Confidence in Voting 02.11.2016 | BSSB
Who becomes Chisinau mayor – Poll 05.06.2015 | BSSB
1.The EU as seen from Serbia 20.03.2018 | BSSB
1 – Shadow Economies 2015 15.12.2015 | BSSB
1 – Illiberal winds from the East 21.03.2017 | BSSB
USA votes – EU shivers from cold 07.11.2016 | BSSB
2. When East becomes stronger 20.07.2018 | BSSB
UK guilty of ‘catastrophic misreading’ of Ukraine crisis, Lords repo... 25.02.2015 | BSSB
1-A New Policy to Rescue Ukraine – George Soros... 09.01.2015 | BSSB
The Dark Side of International Finance 04.08.2015 | BSSB
- Macedonia: crucial changes 22.10.2018
- As Europe disappears 22.10.2018
- Modern Diplomacy and Geopolitics 19.10.2018
- The Baltics are under surveillance 19.10.2018
- Fuelling the Future 18.10.2018
- The fate of the West 18.10.2018
- The Future of European Geostrategy 17.10.2018
- 2. The Three Seas summit 17.10.2018
- Moral standards threatens EU 16.10.2018
- Eastern Europe is showing the way 15.10.2018
- „AFTER EUROPE“? 12.10.2018
- Ukraine: five more years of hope 12.10.2018
- Burning questions on Italy 11.10.2018
- Poland is changing 11.10.2018
- The measure of ideology in the EU 10.10.2018