Belarus. Improved election process
BSSB.BE http://eng.belta.by 23.09.2015
As far as organization is concerned, the election process in Belarus has been improved. Sergei Lebedev, Chairman of the CIS Executive Committee, CIS Executive Secretary, made the relevant statement on 22 September, BelTA has learned.
According to Sergei Lebedev, the election process in Belarus gets better every election campaign and gets closer to international standards. In particular, he pointed out that transparent ballot boxes had been installed at many polling stations. “You can say that elections are now more transparent,” he remarked.
According to Sergei Lebedev, members of precinct election commissions are well prepared. “We’ve been able to talk to some of them. I’d like to say that the seminars and training courses organized for members of the lower-echelon election commissions have borne fruit. If need be, these people will be able to help voters,” he said.
Sergei Lebedev also noted that the CIS election monitoring mission keeps an eye on mass media publications about the presidential candidates and pre-election campaigning. Sergei Lebedev said he was satisfied with the state of affairs. In particular, he mentioned that all the candidates had been granted equal opportunities to present their election programs. “I am glad that all the programs are united in the desire to maintain peace, stability, prosperity of the country and raise living standards of Belarusians,” said the official.
Sergei Lebedev also added that the interim report of the CIS observation mission will be published later on that day.
World experiencing ‘end to US hegemony’... 16.02.2015 | BSSB
Belarus. Analytics. East or West 09.11.2015 | BSSB
2. Eastern Partnership: expectations VS reality... 30.11.2017 | BSSB
1 – Transnistria. Is everything under control?... 15.08.2016 | BSSB
1 – Shadow Economies 2015 15.12.2015 | BSSB
USA. Most Trump, why not? 02.11.2016 | BSSB
Election in the USA. Historical background... 02.11.2016 | BSSB
1 – USA. The everyday and the existential... 02.11.2016 | BSSB
1. 2018 eastern neighbourhoods remain turbulent... 26.12.2017 | BSSB
Earthquake in the UK 13.05.2015 | BSSB
Moldova – Back to the future 20.05.2016 | BSSB
Wake Up, Europe! – George Soros 31.10.2014 | BSSB
- 1. Ukrainian authorities / Ukrainian saboteurs 23.01.2018
- 2. Eurocrisis. Let`s count 1,2,3 22.01.2018
- 2. Keep your eyes opened in 2018 22.01.2018
- 1. Eurocrisis. Let`s count 1,2,3 19.01.2018
- Turkish Factor for Europe 19.01.2018
- 1. Keep your eyes opened in 2018 18.01.2018
- 2. A land where we live well and happily 18.01.2018
- Poland and the EU is a “lose-lose” situation 17.01.2018
- A land where we live well and happily 17.01.2018
- 2. Churchill and the bitter truth 16.01.2018
- 1. Churchill and the bitter truth 15.01.2018
- Lust&Sound in the EU 15.01.2018
- 2. Ukraine: a quasi-authoritarian kleptocracy 12.01.2018
- Will the South fight against the EU? 12.01.2018
- 1. Ukraine: a quasi-authoritarian kleptocracy 11.01.2018