Moldova. Parliamentary campaign has started
BSSB.BE infotag.md 10.12.2015
The Party of Socialists (PSRM), having the largest faction of 24 in the 101-member Parliament of Moldova, believes that despite all efforts, the pro-European forces will fail to approve a new Government. In this connection, the PSRM leadership has decided to embark on forming the party’s electoral headquarters in the localities that will start preparation for an early parliamentary election, party leader Igor Dodon stated to journalists following the Wednesday’s meeting of the Parliament Permanent Bureau.
Dodon voiced hope that “the so-called pro-European” Liberal Democratic Party, Democratic Party, Liberal Party, will not reach an accord on forming a new parliamentary majority, “so we are beginning our preparation for an early parliamentary election that will take place next March-April. The election is the only way out for Moldova to get rid of this oligarchic power. Well, it’s not so long left to wait”.
In his words, the Party of Socialists will continue its actions of protest before the Parliament Building, and will organize a number of street rallies in near weeks.
“The early election will inevitably bring a Left-Centrist coalition into power. None of available Left-wing parties will be able to win a majority, so each of them will be seeking a coalition. Now that we have started joint protesting together with the Partidul Nostru [Our Party], I think we will be quite able to overthrown this incumbent power and govern the country together”, said Dodon.
On Wednesday, in the course of the meeting with the Russian Federation’s Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary to the Republic of Moldova, Farit Muhametshin, the leaders of Socialists Igor Dodon and Zinaida Grechanaya reaffirmed the Socialists’ adherence to the goals reiterated at the recent PSRM Congress:
- an early parliamentary election; amendment of the Constitution to return to a direct all-nation election of President; settlement of the Transnistrian conflict through federalization of Moldova;
- preservation of Moldova’s constitutional neutrality;
- restoration of strategic partnership with the Russian Federation.
“It is only through cooperation with Russia that Moldova will be able to overcome the economic crisis the republic has found itself in as a result of the anti-state actions by the incumbent ruling parties”, stated Igor Dodon.
Tagsa special meeting Alliance for European Integration (AIE) III captive-state system corruption Democratic Party Director of the Intelligence and Security Service Mihai Balan Director of the National Anticorruption (CNA) Centre Viorel Chetraru Governor of the National Bank of Moldova (BNM) Dorin Dragutanu Left-Centrist coalition Liberal Democratic Party Liberal Party oligarchic power oligarchs on the bank fraud Parliament Speaker Andrian Candu Partidul Nostru [Our Party] prosecutor General Corneliu Gurin the depoliticisation of independent institutions the government of Prime Minister Valeriu Strelet the lawmakers The Liberal Democratic Party (PLDM) The MPs the Party of Socialists “current difficult social-political situation”
Detention of the head of the police 28.08.2015 | BSSB
Elections: Battle for the House 2018 23.10.2018 | BSSB
Moldova. “Wanted a vocal and powerful president”... 07.10.2016 | BSSB
Moldova takes tough stance on … 07.09.2016 | BSSB
1 – Moldova. Great expectations 12.10.2016 | BSSB
Moldova. Tasks For The Next Prime Minister... 08.12.2015 | BSSB
Moldova. And now “Show time”! 13.09.2016 | BSSB
4 – What do You know about Moldova? 13.10.2016 | BSSB
Moldova’s self-serving elite 15.06.2016 | BSSB
2 – Pro-Plahotniuc and Pro-corruption 10.06.2016 | BSSB
1 – Moldova’s inglorious duet 10.08.2016 | BSSB
1 – Danger zone in Moldova 05.09.2016 | BSSB
- Populism in Eastern Europe 19.11.2018
- 2. INEVITABLE Collapse of Moldova 16.11.2018
- ”Race, Nation, Class“ 30 years on 16.11.2018
- Greta Garbo syndrome 15.11.2018
- The times they are a changing 15.11.2018
- Orban against «euro blah-blah» 14.11.2018
- Measuring the Influence of Think Tanks 14.11.2018
- Post-midterm spasms 13.11.2018
- 1. INEVITABLE Collapse of Moldova 13.11.2018
- 2. Eastern approaches diverge the EU 09.11.2018
- 1. Elections: The acolytes of oligarch Plahotniuc 09.11.2018
- No-Deal Brexit Planning! 09.11.2018
- Alarm! We are shrinking 08.11.2018
- Chomsky says very straightforward 08.11.2018
- Midterm elections: showtime 07.11.2018