The appeal to Moldovans
BSSB.BE .jurnal.md 19.04.2016
*A house confiscated by gangsters; Citizens must stand close and release it from invadersIt`s getting hot in Moldova. Revolutional ideas soar in the air. And here is of the bright examples :
Dear citizens of the Republic of Moldova,
The Republic of Moldova is found now in a difficult situation. We can say that it is at its lowest point of development. The oligarchic regime that governs today the country has squeezed the last drop of life from it. All the locals of Moldova, no matter of ethnicity and of geopolitical preferences, are supposed to a continuous robbery.
The theft of one billion dollars, the profound crisis from the banking system, the depreciation of the national currency, the sudden increase of the price for almost all goods and the majoring of tariffs for utilities, the business environment suffocation with expensive credits and the officials’ insolence, corruption of unprecedented levels since independence till now, justice which is unprofessional – all these factors heat the pockets and dignity of all ethnicities, locals of our multinational country.
Now, for example, the government tries cynically and impudently to put on the shoulders of all citizens the burden of the stolen money, whose amount doubles from day to day and could reach the sum of 25 billion lei, that will be paid by our children and grandchildren.
We all, citizens of this state, have now just one opponent that has no nationality – Plahotniuc’s mafia. Moldova will not resist much to such leadership. We are all at the red line. Think about the fate which will have our country after the economic collapse which these rascals deepen.
The regime from power has no development plan for the state and clings with all its tentacles to power and to each possibility to steal what has still remained to steal in the Republic of Moldova. For this purpose, they use any methods. Including the dangerous and camouflaged technique of collision of people of different nationalities, hoping that in this way they will forget the roots of the evil.
Plahotniuc, through the press controlled by Goebbels’ propaganda, tries to induce to the public opinion the idea of a geopolitical and inter-ethnic conflict. At a certain moment, from his pocket jump in turn the subservient Unionists, the pseudo-nationalists, who organize diffuse marches and chant abstract slogans. Meanwhile, through different economic schemes the international mafia swindles the last money from the people’s pockets.
The Republic of Moldova is our house that, unfortunately, got to be captured by a lot of gangsters. Now it is very difficult, almost impossible, to breathe in this house. In the air is felt the unbearable smell of corruption, criminality and poverty. Just a little bit and in this house will be impossible to live.
The common purpose of all residents, no matter of nationality, is to release the house from invaders and to clean it up. This thing can be achieved just if we will leave aside all the geopolitical divergences. All the problems of foreign policy can be discussed and solved after the cleaning of our common house.
Dear fellow citizens! We call for you to unite and stand close in these difficult times for our society. Today, just the Republic of Moldova people can and must regain their country found in captivity. Regain it and return it to the citizens and to their successors.
YES – to early parliamentary elections and direct election of the President!
NO – to the mafia that has confiscated our country!
NO – to putting the stolen billion of the citizens’ shoulders!
Let’s protect our HONOUR, CONSTITUTION and COUNTRY!!!
Geopolitics Nations Crisis
- eurasiareview.com – Is Moldova a twin of Ukraine? – The political crisis in Moldova goes back to 2005 when the country had become a part of the Associations Agreement with the European Union. According to Iuri Vitneanschi, a city council member, “the Moldavian people were brainwashed by the pro-European propaganda while the government announced a pro-European political course for the country”. However, the reality the reality proved to be different from promising slogans.
- voltairenet.org/ – Multipolar world with media hegemony? – States struggling against imperialism are probably not sufficiently aware of the importance of having non-aligned media. Yet, obviously, Russia Today, Press TV, Telesur and Al Mayadeen are better at defending freedom than other weapons. For these are indeed weapons we are talking about. The first magic tool that the US uses for world domination is the dollar. The word “magic” is not just hyperbole; the dollar is indeed a magical creation since the Federal Reserve can create unlimited amounts in its computers, and the world sees these dollars as having an effective value, with an ulterior motive: petrodollars.
- stratfor.com/analysis/ – Who will get Moldova. A Roulette Wheel – Like Ukraine, Moldova is both weak and divided. Unlike Ukraine, Moldova does not have traditional or ethnic ties to Russia; it is ethnically and linguistically Romanian. This, along with Moldova’s small size and strategic location, is a main factor in the weakness of the state and its ability to balance between external power
Tagsbanking robbery celebrations continuous robbery corruption enormous influence of businessmen on politics Crisis efficient government fraud from the banking system gangsters holidays implement the reforms” institutions for manipulating invaders lowest point of development Moldova More European Less Democratic national currency oligarchic regime postsocialism Revolutional ideas ritual change ritual cycle society unprofessional “national democratic governance” “Nations in Transit”
Moldova. Cleaned up system – no way 01.09.2016 | BSSB
Moldova. Analytics. How International Media Feeds Political Crisis in Moldova... 09.11.2015 | BSSB
Moldova. Analytics. Who can take advantages?... 11.11.2015 | BSSB
Moldova or a Formalised dictatorship 07.09.2016 | BSSB
About «civil war» of Moldova 03.04.2018 | BSSB
1 – Gagauzia: A Bone in the Throat 15.11.2016 | BSSB
Vox Populi – Presidential election? 13.10.2016 | BSSB
Moldovans to Choose for First TIME 31.10.2016 | BSSB
Moldova: A Pivotal Election? 10.11.2016 | BSSB
Two Romanias, Two Moldovas 24.08.2016 | BSSB
Why Ukraine Must Bargain for Peace With Russia – 2... 09.12.2014 | BSSB
1 – Moldova’s Movement From Below 01.04.2016 | BSSB
- 2. Bad game in the European Globalisation 20.04.2018
- What Central and Eastern Europe can /can not? 19.04.2018
- The European budget talks 18.04.2018
- Preventing International Conflict 17.04.2018
- 2.The wrong buttons for Balkans 17.04.2018
- 1. Bad game in the European Globalisation 16.04.2018
- The Gift of Geopolitics 16.04.2018
- 1. The wrong buttons for Balkans 13.04.2018
- The Geopolitical Map in 2030 13.04.2018
- 2. Hungary in the EU 12.04.2018
- Changes ahead in the global order 12.04.2018
- Special from Chomsky 11.04.2018
- Trade war against Eastern EU 11.04.2018
- Odessa. A heroic fight 10.04.2018
- Hungary in the EU 10.04.2018