«F» for Fortune-teller
BSSB.BE World Government Summit 10.09.2018
Balkans Ex-USSR Germany Europe
* Dr. George Friedman, Geopolitical Forecaster, explores different government scenarios in the next 100 years
George Friedman is an internationally recognized geopolitical forecaster and strategist on international affairs. He is the Founder and Chairman of Geopolitical Futures, a new online publication (www.geopoliticalfutures.com) that is dedicated to explaining and forecasting the course of global events.
Prior to founding Geopolitical Futures, Friedman guided the intellectual vision and was Chairman of Startfor, the private intelligence publishing and consulting firm, he founded in 1996. Friedman resigned from Stratfor in May 2015 to focus on his passion of writing for the general public.
Friedman is a New York Times bestselling author and his most popular book, The Next 100 Years (2009) is kept alive by the prescience of its geopolitical predictions as they unfold in many countries.
Friedman’s most recent book Flashpoints: The Emerging Crisis in Europe, forecasts the turmoil currently being seen in Europe stemming from economic, immigration and political issues. Other of Friedman’s best selling books include The Next Decade, America’s Secret War, The Future of War and The Intelligence Edge. His books have been translated into over 20 languages.
His expertise and insight into international affairs make Friedman a popular keynote speaker and he is in high demand at conferences, corporate and industry-specific events. He has briefed numerous military and government organizations in the United States and overseas and appears regularly as an expert on international affairs, foreign policy and intelligence in major media.
George Friedman received his bachelor’s degree from the City College of the City University of New York and holds a Ph.D. in government from Cornell University. He lives in Austin, Texas.
- China fragments, a new Cold War with Russia, Mexcio challenges U.S., the new great powers Turkey, Poland and Japan. The Next 100 Years is a fascinating, eye-opening and often shocking look at what lies ahead for the U.S. and the world from one of our most incisive futurists.
- In his thought-provoking new book, George Friedman, founder of STRATFOR—the preeminent private intelligence and forecasting firm—focuses on what he knows best, the future.
- Positing that civilization is at the dawn of a new era, he offers a lucid, highly readable forecast of the changes we can expect around the world during the twenty-first century all based on his own thorough analysis and research.
- For example, The U.S.-Jihadist war will be replaced by a new cold war with Russia; China’s role as a world power will diminish; Mexico will become an important force on the geopolitical stage; and new technologies and cultural trends will radically alter the way we live (and fight wars). Riveting reading from first to last, The Next 100 Years is a fascinating exploration of what the future holds for all of us.
- The publication is not an editorial. It reflects solely the point of view and argumentation of the author. The publication is presented in the presentation. Start in the previous issue. The original is available at: World Government Summit