Moldova. Plahotniuc’s machinery for propaganda
BSSB.BE jurnal.md/ 22.08.2016
The oligarch Vladimir Plahotniuc has transformed a big part of press into a media empire that manipulates each day. He hold television posts obtained after some raider attacks. A documentary shows how the television posts have been transformed into machines of propaganda.
In this film is also presented the route of seizure and transformation of the mass-media in a profitable business for the oligarch. “After the changing at the level of government from 2009, the mass-media market has suffered significant changes. If till then there were two-tree television posts, after the much expected change the media market from the country was giving signs of recovery and development.
There were new news channels, being created the impression that at last in Moldova will be free and correct information space. But, like the young people’s revolution from April 2009, this change was overthrown in the favor of the oligarch Vladimir Plahotniuc.
- Today, over 80 percent of mass-media from the country is controlled by the oligarch, and four television posts with national coverage belong to him officially. It is about Prime, Canal 2, Canal 3 and Publika TV. If somebody thinks that these television posts have been created from zero, with investments and hard work, to grow them, they are wrong”, is said in the film.
- “Like any other business of the oligarch, several hotels, banks, political parties or even politicians, these channels have been achieved through raider attacks, corruption and blackmail. After 2009, Plahotniuc started to understand that besides the exorbitant profit from advertising, the television posts with national coverage can serve another purpose of his, which was much more despicable – propaganda and manipulation”, is also shown in the documentary.
- In context, in the documentary is also mentioned about the manipulation which spreads the media holding of the oligarch Vladimir Plahotniuc: “Once created, this quad of aces of propaganda, Plahotniuc, in the end, has recognized that he is the owner of the media holding, which he has transferred at the same headquarters.
- Through propaganda and manipulation, Plahotniuc has started to lynch through media each opponent. Day by day, here parade so-called journalists, analysts, commentators, political scientists, bloggers or simple individuals who come to expose their opinion, who have the same goal: to destroy any rival of Plahotniuc and to praise to the skies the oligarch, but also his partners. It does not even matter that these individuals served over time other oligarchs, it is important Plahotniuc’s manipulators to say what he wants.
“The propaganda of the media empire of the oligarch has reached unimaginable peaks last year. Once with the appearance of the protesting movement, ruled by the Platform Dignity and Truth leader, Andrei Năstase, for the first time Plahotniuc’s empire, built through corruption, blackmail and crime, was in danger. The citizens were aware of the true problem in the Republic of Moldova and why the pro-European dream transformed into a nightmare”, is mentioned in the film.
“All these individuals who lie to us evening by evening cost a lot. Each of us, through the bills for electricity, for phone calls or the theft from the banking system, feeds the liars. The trust General Media Grup has a monthly budget of 8 million Euro, that means 100 million Euro in one year, the equivalent of 2 billion lei. If this money went in the budget of the pension system, it would be enough to double the pensions of all old people of the Republic of Moldova.
Besides this trust, Plahotniuc also controls, informally, other tens of web pages, television posts and bloggers, who also cost much. Even the public television post, financed by the citizens’ money, dances attendance on the power”, say the authors.
In the documentary is also spoken about the attacks on the protesting movement leader, Andrei Năstase, but also about the intimidation of the Platform Dignity and Truth members.
Geopolitics Power Europe Person Conflicts Crisis Youtube
*Youtube – George SOROS: The One-Man Illuminati Machine
*Youtube – Stefan Molyneux Low IQ Cultures Don’t Mix With High IQ Societies.
*Youtube – Human Intelligence: The Flynn Effect | Dr. James Flynn and Stefan Molyneux. Dr. James R. Flynn is emeritus professor of political studies at the University of Otago in Dunedin, New Zealand and author, most recently, of What is Intelligence? Beyond the Flynn Effect. Flynn is best known for the Flynn effect, the continued year-on-year rise of IQ scores in all parts of the world. Flynn’s research combines political and moral philosophy with psychology to clarify problems such as justifying humane ideals and whether it makes sense to rank races and classes by merit.
Moldova’s shadow future 30.07.2015 | BSSB
2 – Transnistria. More engagement, less isolation... 19.08.2016 | BSSB
Moldova. A friend of my enemy is my friend... 19.10.2016 | BSSB
Gagauzia. Against the Current 01.02.2016 | BSSB
1 – Moldova’s inglorious duet 10.08.2016 | BSSB
Election in Moldova or «Hasta la vista, baby!»... 10.11.2016 | BSSB
2 – Moldova. BACKGROUND AND POLITICAL CONTEXT of elections... 10.08.2016 | BSSB
Moldova. Elections can finish with the victory of the Communist. – James G... 25.11.2014 | BSSB
Moldova. The story of one failure 09.12.2015 | BSSB
Moldova in the cauldron of corruption 27.01.2016 | BSSB
Moldova. Transnistria. PARLIAMENTARY ELECTIONS... 04.12.2015 | BSSB
3 – What do You know about Moldova? 12.10.2016 | BSSB
- It’s All Coming Unravelled: body language 20.07.2018
- 2. When East becomes stronger 20.07.2018
- 1. Once upon a time in Helsinki 19.07.2018
- Softer Is Better 19.07.2018
- Helsinki was a historic event 18.07.2018
- A guide to Ukraine 18.07.2018
- Helsinki summit. What to expect? 17.07.2018
- 2. Romanian anti-corruption summer 17.07.2018
- The Suicide of Europe 17.07.2018
- 1. Romanian anti-corruption summer 16.07.2018
- EU and Austria ‘on same page’ 16.07.2018
- A softer Brexit 12.07.2018
- 1. Moldova in Transition 12.07.2018
- 1. When East becomes stronger 11.07.2018
- A precarious moment for the EU 11.07.2018