1 – Moldova. Corruption buries the country
BSSB.BE jurnal.md 16.09.2016
The writer and publicist Tudor Ţopa, former parliamentarian in the first Parliament of the R. of Moldova (Trifeşti circumscription, Rezina district), signatory of the Declaration of Independence, knight of the Order of the Republic, has recently launched a new book of documentary prose (the 66th) entitled “My generation of sacrifices”. We present from it a pamphlet, that reflects the acute problems with which the R. of Moldova confronts in present.
As a consequence, basing on these statements, according to art. 5 p. 2 and art. 93 of the Criminal Procedure Code, on October 16, 2001 was disposed the refusal in initiation of the criminal procedure on the evidence re
ferring to the “Banca de Economii” SA activity because of the lack in the actions of the persons from leadership, including of the “Banca de Economii”president, of the elements of crime, and about the adopted decision were informed the interested persons and institutions. The order of refusal of criminal procedure initiation from 10.16.2001 has remained final and irrevocable”.
Seeing so much crap, a group of renowned personalities – the academicians Gheorghe Ghidirim, Boris Găină, Mihai Cimpoi, Nicolae Dabija, the Writers’ Union President Arcadie Suceveanu, the ex-minister of Culture Mihail Gh. Cibotaru, the General diplomat Tudor Botnaru, the writer Iurie Colesnic, the “Parlamentul-90” Association Vice President Ion Palii, the panpipe player Vasile Iovu, the lawyer Boris Druţă and others, on July, 17, 2012 addressed to the president of the Republic of Moldova a request “to intervene in the legal lust organized against the writer Tudor Ţopa’s family”.
But how did the guarantor of the Constitution proceed? Natalia Simciuc was advanced from the Buiucani Court to Chişinău Court of Appeal, and Plahotniuc became “knight” of the “Order of the Republic”.
Now about the other “runagate”, about the aviator Victor Ţopa, found with his wife and 5 children in Germany, protected by European justice. Basing on a visibly false case, the same Buiucani Court gave 10 years of detention, the judge not even seeing the file, in the absence of the “culprit” and his lawyer. I ask Mihaies, Gurau and other urchins, what kind of tribe from Africa have you seen proceeding like this?
In present, a misery called Calin, paid by the mafia, hunts his family in Frankfurt with the camera, forming “political capital” to the Democratic Party. He discovered that the “runagate” had dinner in the cafe of a Russian, so Victor Ţopa “is the hand of Moscow at the protests from Chişinău”.
And one more stupid accusation: Victor Ţopa met in Frankfurt with his lawyer Andrei Năstase. So what? Is it against law? The respective cases are at the European Court of Human Rights (ECHR) and such meetings are compulsory.
- I address one more question to Mihăieş and Gurău. Why do you, fools, not explain to the public the ECHR decision, which imposes the Government of Moldova to pay to German investors 7 million dollars?! Whose guilt is and for what? And who possesses today the Chişinău Airport? It does not convene to you, doesn’t it? How much could you affirm that the birds fly with their legs up?
- And one more thing. Circulates the information that Viorel Ţopa allegedly damaged the “Banca de Economii” with USD 400 million. But I ask myself, why in ten years Gacichevici (BEM), either Drăguţanu (National Bank) did not retain the alleged debt, because Viorel was owning at the BEM 18% of shares, amount which was covering the alleged damage by several times.
- Why the national Themis, that is vigilant, left these 18% of shares to be driven to offshore, by whom and in whose pocket? Too many things do not connect here and have no finality. Whom is he indebted to in reality? – that is the problem.The businessman Platon, recently detained in Kiev, affirms that “those 18,5% of shares stolen by Plahotniuc from Ţopa I bought from Plahotniuc and also he imposed me to sell them to Shor”. How do you interpret this disclosure, dear Mihăieş and Gurău
At a massive protest from the Grand National Assembly Square the “grand patriot” Mihai Ghimpu, to choke the popular revolt, removed six trucks and tens of cars, yelling with all his strength at microphone: Ţopa share money with sacks to protesters! And this is while I had no money to bring from Germany the body of my wife to be buried at home. He was burned (to the attention of the fool Calin) in the crematory from Frankfurt. This remains on the vile M. Ghimpu’s mind. He should not think that God will neglect his “deed”.
Here is how, dear bought moralists, appeared the “runagates Ţopa”. In the category of runagates you can include as well Sergiu Sagaidac and Mihail Gofman for the made disclosures, the whole million of robbed and impoverished people, banished from the country. You often speak about “the people from protesters’ shadow”. But, perhaps you could tell something about the people from the leadership, stuck in the seats from the Parliament and the Government, that bankrupted the country!
The words of the lawyer Andrei Năstase, exposed in the material “The real master of the RM is the criminal legal system” (Jurnal de Chişinău from June, 1, 2012), came true. With such a system, which is defended with so much zeal by Mihăieş and Gurău, the country has transformed into an immense, economic and moral,as well as demographic, fallow ground. The words of the former MP Nadejda Brânzan: “In future, there will be no one who will bury the old people in our desecrated villages”.
Let the “runagates” Ţopa to search for truth at the ECHR. You, villains, explain to the protesters how those three bankrupt banks reached Ilan Shor’s wealth and where the billion stolen from the National Bank reserve is.
Because the lawyer Andrei Năstase is like a bone in Plahotniuc’s throat, the mercenaries employed by the mafia harass and attack foully his mother. Unprecedented wickedness! You, alleged commentators and politicians, do whatever you want, but do not touch mothers. Mother is a saint icon, she embodies motherland and nation’s soul. Just some depraved morons can dirty her.
I tend to ask Mihăieş and Gurău, as well as those from the Publika TV: do you have mothers? What will you tell to your children when, together with your real criminal, you will be thrown to trash bin?
Dignity cannot be sold, if you have inherited it and you have not pledged it to mafia. My former colleague from the Parliament, former mayor of Chişinău Municipality, Nicolae Costin was telling: “The windmill is working, but it does not produce flour”. How could it be produced if the people’s windmill is full of rats?! And also he was saying: “You cannot build a free country with handcuffed slaves”. Truly saint words!
Euroscepticism Geopolitics Nations History Society Persons Youtube
*Youtube – The Cult Menality of the Masses Part II: The Art of Manipulation. This week is going to be another continuation of the cult mentality of the masses which in part 1 I discussed how the general public act as cult members and the powers that be as cult leaders. This week I am going to take it a step further by focusing on manipulation itself some call it the jezebel or Ahab spirit and break down the psychology behind the behavior and how it is used as a weapon
*Youtube – The Invention of Public Relations . The invention of Public Relation and an interview with a PR pioneer, Freud’s nephew, Edward Bernays
*Youtube – Psywar – Full Documentary . This film explores the evolution of propaganda and public relations in the United States, with an emphasis on the “elitist theory of democracy” and the relationship between war, propaganda and class
2 – Moldova. Surprise! Plahotniuc is not a saint... 06.09.2016 | BSSB
Moldova. Danger of Reunification 10.02.2016 | BSSB
1 – RM. Keeps on falling 01.09.2016 | BSSB
Is Shangri La possible in Moldova? 11.01.2016 | BSSB
Appeal in the eve of presidential elections... 20.10.2016 | BSSB
Moldova. Dmitry Rogozin commented on removal of the Patria party from the electi... 29.11.2014 | BSSB
All eyes on Moldova 29.10.2015 | BSSB
Corruption Is the Cancer 09.06.2015 | BSSB
Election in Moldova or personal pride 21.09.2016 | BSSB
The euro is in greater peril today than at the height of the crisis.... 03.12.2014 | BSSB
Transnistria`s love or hate destiny 12.09.2016 | BSSB
1 – Engineering Moldovan 28.10.2016 | BSSB
- Fuelling the Future 18.10.2018
- The fate of the West 18.10.2018
- The Future of European Geostrategy 17.10.2018
- 2. The Three Seas summit 17.10.2018
- Moral standards threatens EU 16.10.2018
- Eastern Europe is showing the way 15.10.2018
- „AFTER EUROPE“? 12.10.2018
- Ukraine: five more years of hope 12.10.2018
- Burning questions on Italy 11.10.2018
- Poland is changing 11.10.2018
- The measure of ideology in the EU 10.10.2018
- At a time of structural change 09.10.2018
- 1. The Three Seas summit 09.10.2018
- Freedom Up Eastern Europe 08.10.2018
- Views from across Europe 05.10.2018