Dodon about Lupu’s withdrawal
BSSB.BE deschide.md/ 01.10.2016
The PSRM leader, Igor Dodon, commented Marian Lupu’s statement on the withdrawal from the presidential race in favor for Maia Sandu. According to Socialist, the previous statements were true and that Maia Sandu is the joint candidate agreed in Washington by Victoria Nuland with Vlad Plahotniuc.
Dodon says that the PDM leader decision was part of a theater “directed by the Americans, who have the final merger of all pro-governmental forces and pro-European platform in a single election.” Moreover it is believed that the one who stands to lose from today’s decision as Andrei Nastase, who got to be the village fool.
Dodon posted on his Facebook page:
- “What was supposed to be proved.
- What I said for several months was true. Maia Sandu is the joint candidate agreed in Washington by Victoria Nuland with Vlad Plahotniuc.
- There they were able to convince Plahotniuc, the Americans have their methods they have the information, their investigations and their files. And Maia is a play on that understanding.
- From the very beginning, we were all involved in a drama directed by the Americans, who have the final merger of all pro-government and pro-European forces in a single election platform. Today is the time of the truth and the game came out. Now we can see who is who.
Those fooled by Plahotniuc, vote now the holy Maia. Vote a Chirtoaca in a skirt, who as the mayor of Chisinau speaks nicely, but will do the Coordinator’s games.
We, the socialists, we will mobilize even more now. We will fight with all forces, with all the power to defeat this oligarchic and corrupt government, with all her puppets. We will inform the citizens, we will call all the people to vote. We will fight to win the first tour, as the oligarchy and the Americans have started their entire machinery of manipulation and falsification the elections.
Anatolie Golea was right when he was stammering at the debates – Maia Lupu. For Plahotniuc, or Maia, or Lupu, is the same thing. It’s his candidate all the same. Now the citizens understand that also.
P.S. Poor Andrei Nastase. I said that he would be the village fool. I’m sorry that he was foully deceived. He was forced to reduce the honest revolt of the people at Maia Sandu’s level, i.e. at Plahotniuc’s feet.
Conflicts Eurosceptocism Geopolitics Economy Nations EU Parties Persons Youtube
*Youtube – The Legend, Larry King – Interviews & Real Political Thoughts. The Legend, Larry King.Larry King is nothing short of THE name in talk shows- he rose from hunble radio beginnings to the most preeminent interview and news shows in the world. But how did he get there? How did he transition from humble and scared radio host to CNN and OraTV’s biggest host? Now that he’s departed CNN, what can he say is his real political point of view? What happened in his infamous Jerry Seinfeld interview? What is the first question he would ask Osama bin Laden?
*Youtube – As a preview to this month’s issue of Compass, Stratfor Managing Editor Cole Altom discusses OPEC’s cohesion problems and Europe’s defense industry, post Brexit.
*Youtube – – Robert Kaplan: The Geopolitics of the World. NEWPORT, R.I. — Robert D. Kaplan, best-selling author and chief geopolitical analyst for Stratfor, discusses the geopolitics of the world at the 65th annual Current Strategy Forum at the U.S. Naval War College in Newport, Rhode Island, June 17, 2014.
1 – Retrospective of Moldovan Weekends 25.01.2016 | BSSB
Turkey’s Moldova step by step 11.10.2017 | BSSB
2 – Moldova. Life is Less Joyous… 19.04.2016 | BSSB
1 – Alarm! Alarm! Moldova Warning 18.08.2016 | BSSB
Is Ukraine Too Pro-West for the West? 08.11.2014 | BSSB
2. Merkel is to end the EU 12.09.2017 | BSSB
Moldovan Therapy through fear 29.01.2016 | BSSB
2 – The Moldovan Diaries 14.09.2016 | BSSB
Moldova. Pro-European means dependent 11.11.2016 | BSSB
Gagauzia. Against the Current 01.02.2016 | BSSB
Can Moldova face the Ukrainian scenario? – M. Lupu... 26.11.2014 | BSSB
“This is not our, but a foreign country,” – more and more Latv... 12.09.2014 | BSSB
- 1. Keep your eyes opened in 2018 18.01.2018
- 2. A land where we live well and happily 18.01.2018
- Poland and the EU is a “lose-lose” situation 17.01.2018
- A land where we live well and happily 17.01.2018
- 2. Churchill and the bitter truth 16.01.2018
- 1. Churchill and the bitter truth 15.01.2018
- Lust&Sound in the EU 15.01.2018
- 2. Ukraine: a quasi-authoritarian kleptocracy 12.01.2018
- Will the South fight against the EU? 12.01.2018
- 1. Ukraine: a quasi-authoritarian kleptocracy 11.01.2018
- 2. Life in Transnistria is not all that bad 11.01.2018
- 4. What are the capitals dreaming of in 2018? 10.01.2018
- 1. Life in Transnistria is not all that bad 10.01.2018
- Ukraine. Between the dream world and reality 10.01.2018
- Ukraine’s Farmland Dilemma 09.01.2018