Elections in Moldova. Final results
BSSB.BE moldova.org/ 01.11.2016
99,47 % processed votes in the Presidential elections of Moldova: Igor Dodon-48,22 %, Maia Sandu-38,43 %
The Central Electoral Commission of Moldova is still updating the results of the Presidential elections from October 30th. So far, 99,47% of the votes have been processed. The total turnout was 49,05%.
Out of the total 1,408,922 votes, Igor Dodon got 679,4 thousand votes (48,22%), Maia Sandu- 541,4 thousand votes (38,43%), Dumitru Ciubașenco- 84,9 thousand votes (6,03%), Iurie Leancă- 43,8 thousand votes (3,11%), Mihai Ghimpu- 25,3 thousand votes (1,8%), Valeriu Ghilețchi- 15 thousand votes (1,08%), Maia Laguta- 10,6 thousand votes (0,75%), Silvia Radu- 5,6 thousand votes (0,4%) and Ana Guțu- 2436 votes (0,17%).
The second tour of the Presidential elections between Igor Dodon and Maia Sandu will be held on November 13th.
Conflicts Eurosceptocism Geopolitics Economy Nations EU Parties Persons Youtube
*Youtube – The Legend, Larry King – Interviews & Real Political Thoughts. The Legend, Larry King.Larry King is nothing short of THE name in talk shows- he rose from hunble radio beginnings to the most preeminent interview and news shows in the world. But how did he get there? How did he transition from humble and scared radio host to CNN and OraTV’s biggest host? Now that he’s departed CNN, what can he say is his real political point of view? What happened in his infamous Jerry Seinfeld interview? What is the first question he would ask Osama bin Laden?
*Youtube – As a preview to this month’s issue of Compass, Stratfor Managing Editor Cole Altom discusses OPEC’s cohesion problems and Europe’s defense industry, post Brexit.
*Youtube – Robert Kaplan: The Geopolitics of the World. NEWPORT, R.I. — Robert D. Kaplan, best-selling author and chief geopolitical analyst for Stratfor, discusses the geopolitics of the world at the 65th annual Current Strategy Forum at the U.S. Naval War College in Newport, Rhode Island, June 17, 2014.
Moldova. 15 Days of Filip-Plahotniuc 04.02.2016 | BSSB
Moldova’s lost year 31.03.2016 | BSSB
2 – Moldova. Erase and Rewind 29.08.2016 | BSSB
1.DELTA -TRIANGLE 12.10.2017 | BSSB
2 – Moldova. A Useful Crisis 04.04.2016 | BSSB
All eyes on Chisinau 25.01.2016 | BSSB
Transnistria. Elect and Reelect 13.10.2016 | BSSB
2. Moldova: in the grey zone of Europe 15.03.2018 | BSSB
Moldova. Chronicles of one election 14.11.2016 | BSSB
2. HOW THE WEST LOST MOLDOVA 05.10.2017 | BSSB
Moldova. Electoral Polls – Round II 08.11.2016 | BSSB
Moldova. Mafia Laundry Uncovering 03.10.2016 | BSSB
- Kofi Annan: The Peacemaker To Remember 20.08.2018
- 1.The bad boys of Central 20.08.2018
- 2. Disappointing EU member states 17.08.2018
- Key points by Henry Kissinger 17.08.2018
- 2. The Global Magnitsky Act for Moldova 17.08.2018
- When East Meets West 16.08.2018
- Europe is looking east 16.08.2018
- Sea Power 15.08.2018
- VIENNEAST 15.08.2018
- Romanians back on the street 14.08.2018
- Think Tanks in Free Societies 13.08.2018
- 1. Disappointing EU member states 13.08.2018
- Eastern Europe Is Showing the Way 10.08.2018
- 1. The Global Magnitsky Act for Moldova 10.08.2018
- Great Decisions 2018 09.08.2018