Elections in Moldova. Round II
BSSB.BE jurnal.md/ 21.10.2016
Igor Dodon and Maia Sandu accede in the second round at presidential election; Marian Lupu, removed from the race.
If next Sunday presidential election took place, Igor Dodon and Maia Sandu would accede the second round. These are the results of the Barometer of Public Opinion (BOP) conducted for October by the Institute for Public Policies.
Thus, Igor Dodon would accumulate 27 percent of votes, and Maia Sandu – 9,3 percent. The Dignity and Truth Platform Party, Andrei Năstase, who announced his support for the candidature of Maia Sandu, is on the third place with a result of 8,1 percent.
“Depending on several pairs with possible participants in the second round, the respondents were asked to expose on what political leader they would opt for. Maia Sandu is perceived as the strongest rival of Igor Dodon”, say the creators of the poll.
Marian Lupu achieved a result of 7,5 percent, Dumitru Ciubaşenco – 5,6 percent, and Iurie Leancă – 1,7 percent. Less than one percent accumulated Mihai Ghimpu, Inna Popenco, Vitalia Pavlicenco, Ana Guţu, etc.
If next Sunday presidential election was organized, 42,8 percent of the adult population is absolutely sure that it would be present at voting, 30,5 percent – is sure, and 13,2 percent, probably would not be present at voting. About 4,3 percent indicated that they would rather not come to ballot boxes.
The sociological research was conducted in the period October 6 – 17.
Conflicts Eurosceptocism Geopolitics Economy Nations EU Parties Persons Youtube
*Youtube – Why Read: The Importance of the Liberal Arts – Literature Against Philosophy (2004). The liberal arts (Latin: artes liberales) are those subjects or skills that in classical antiquity were considered essential for a free person (a citizen) to know in order to take an active part in civic life. In Ancient Greece this included participating in public debate, defending oneself in court, serving on juries, and most importantly, military service (slaves and resident aliens were by definition excluded from the duties and responsibilities of citizenship).
*Youtube – Highest Security Prison In The World – Full Documentary HD.
*Youtube – What Happens When You Die – Documentary National Geographic – Full Documentary Films
Plahotniuc the Unstopable 04.10.2016 | BSSB
2 – War of roses in Moldova 01.02.2016 | BSSB
Transnistria will not turn into second Kaliningrad... 23.11.2016 | BSSB
The end of Britain as we know it 12.05.2015 | BSSB
2 – The Moldovan Diaries 14.09.2016 | BSSB
Transnistria. Elect and Reelect 13.10.2016 | BSSB
1 – Moldova’s star: shining or falling?... 14.09.2016 | BSSB
Electoral race in Transnistria 19.09.2016 | BSSB
3 – Moldova. Is there a chance for changing?... 14.09.2016 | BSSB
1 – Danger zone in Moldova 05.09.2016 | BSSB
Moldova. Presidential elections. The winner takes it all... 31.10.2016 | BSSB
1 – Moldova. Plahotniuc is not a saint 05.09.2016 | BSSB
- 1. Eurocrisis. Let`s count 1,2,3 19.01.2018
- Turkish Factor for Europe 19.01.2018
- 1. Keep your eyes opened in 2018 18.01.2018
- 2. A land where we live well and happily 18.01.2018
- Poland and the EU is a “lose-lose” situation 17.01.2018
- A land where we live well and happily 17.01.2018
- 2. Churchill and the bitter truth 16.01.2018
- 1. Churchill and the bitter truth 15.01.2018
- Lust&Sound in the EU 15.01.2018
- 2. Ukraine: a quasi-authoritarian kleptocracy 12.01.2018
- Will the South fight against the EU? 12.01.2018
- 1. Ukraine: a quasi-authoritarian kleptocracy 11.01.2018
- 2. Life in Transnistria is not all that bad 11.01.2018
- 4. What are the capitals dreaming of in 2018? 10.01.2018
- 1. Life in Transnistria is not all that bad 10.01.2018