Electoral race in Transnistria
BSSB.BE publika.md 19.09.2016
In Transnistria the election campaign is kicking off. Those who wish to occupy the position of Head of Administration in Tiraspol can register their candidacies starting today.
Documents can be submitted to the so called electoral commission in the region. Registration will end on November 10.
Candidates can begin their election campaign when they applied for registration. They must gather two to three percent of the total number of voters signatures. Currently in Transnistria live less than 400 thousand people able for voting.
Elections so-called president of the breakaway region will be held December 11th.
The political scientist Vladimir Bukarsky considers the decree of the President Shevchuk nothing more than pre-election PR move. Recall that in Transnistria on 11 December presidential election. The main battle must be deployed between the current head of the Republic Evgeny Shevchuk and the speaker of Parliament Vadim Krasnoselsky, who is a candidate from the opposition.
- Shevchuk’s decree associated with the internal political struggle in Transnistria, and nothing more — sure Bukarsky. Is a fight between Evgeny Shevchuk and his team, on the one hand, and holding «the Sheriff», which controls a majority in the Supreme Council of the Republic on the other.
- Today, on the eve of presidential elections in the PMR, each of these two teams tends to shout louder about their patriotism and love for Russia. From the outside it looks ridiculous. Even from people sympathetic to the Transnistrian project.
According to team Shevchuk, not until the end. A reasonable question — what prevents him to issue such a decree for several years? Despite the fact that before Transnistria are indeed real problems in the field of security.
But if the previous President Igor Smirnov in a similar situation in 2006 has been able to consolidate the entire political class of the Republic, today and she and the other team continues the mutual war of annihilation. (In March 2006, Moldova and Ukraine, as now, introduced a bilateral blockade of Transnistria.)
And with the elections in Moldova, it can’t be connected?
— No, I don’t think. The Transnistrian political class, unfortunately, completely isolated itself from the processes on the right Bank of the Dniester.
We will remind that on October 30 in Moldova, presidential elections will be held. For the first time in many years the President will be elected by popular direct vote (previously the head of state elected by Parliament). It is believed that good chance them is the leader of the socialists Igor Dodon, having the reputation of a «Pro»
Euroscepticism Geopolitics Nations History Society Persons Youtube
*Youtube – The Cult Menality of the Masses Part II: The Art of Manipulation. This week is going to be another continuation of the cult mentality of the masses which in part 1 I discussed how the general public act as cult members and the powers that be as cult leaders. This week I am going to take it a step further by focusing on manipulation itself some call it the jezebel or Ahab spirit and break down the psychology behind the behavior and how it is used as a weapon
*Youtube – The Invention of Public Relations . The invention of Public Relation and an interview with a PR pioneer, Freud’s nephew, Edward Bernays
*Youtube – Psywar – Full Documentary . This film explores the evolution of propaganda and public relations in the United States, with an emphasis on the “elitist theory of democracy” and the relationship between war, propaganda and class
Moldova. “A SECOND THEFT OF THE CENTURY”... 15.12.2015 | BSSB
Moldova. This autumn will be extremely hot... 12.08.2016 | BSSB
Moldova. Who causes troubles should disappear... 29.07.2016 | BSSB
1.DELTA -TRIANGLE 12.10.2017 | BSSB
1 – Moldova. The revelation of the eyewitness... 16.06.2016 | BSSB
Moldova. Is there life without corruption?... 26.09.2016 | BSSB
The force of Russia is in its seeming weakness... 15.10.2014 | BSSB
New Wave of clashes in Moldova 31.08.2016 | BSSB
5 events to watch before Moldova’s 2014 elections... 16.11.2014 | BSSB
Party Funding – the Root of all Evil? 07.09.2016 | BSSB
1 – Eastern Corner. Transnistria Primer 10.10.2016 | BSSB
2 – Transnistria. Is there any alternative?... 26.09.2016 | BSSB
- 1. Mysterious Danube identity 16.03.2018
- Why nations fail 16.03.2018
- 2. Moldova: in the grey zone of Europe 15.03.2018
- 1.The ‘Big Lie’ 15.03.2018
- 1. Eastern Voices 14.03.2018
- The Balkan Silk Road 14.03.2018
- 1.Moldova: in the grey zone of Europe 13.03.2018
- Is Eastern Europe Part of Western Civilization? 12.03.2018
- EU: who’s next to exit 12.03.2018
- Stratfor. Geopolitics & Strategy 09.03.2018
- Mearsheimer: international relations 07.03.2018
- V4: the Shape We’re In 07.03.2018
- Stratfor. Europe’s Future 07.03.2018
- Italy: anti Europe Sentiment 06.03.2018
- Unirea: trick or treat 06.03.2018