Moldova. Polls: Who will win?
BSSB.BE en.crimemoldova.com 23.09.2016
Poll: Who would win the presidential election and which parties would get into parliament
IMAS, deschide.md and the Centre for Conflict Prevention and Early Warning (CPCEW) made possible the survey “Freedom to be free. Conclusions after 25 years.”
According to the poll, conducted from July 25 to August 9 on a sample of 1144 respondents, favorites for the presidential race are Igor Dodon 14.6%, Maia Sandu 8.7% and Andrei Nastase 5.6%.
Vladimir Voronin, president of PCRM would garner 5.3% and his former party colleague, actual Democratic party president, Marian Lupu 4.5%, Prime minister Pavel Filip would get 3.1% and former Prime Minister Iurie Leanca- 3%. According to the same survey, Plahotniuc would garner 1.5% of the vote.
The top is closed by Oazu Nantoi, Iurie Rosca, Valeriu Strelet, Victor Ostalep, Vasile Butnaru and Irina Vlah, among the last ones is the current President and the Mayor of Balti, Renato Usatîi and Orhei mayor, Ilan Shor.
It should be noted that Vlad Filat was also included in the rankings, former leader of the LDP would gain 0.3%.
If next Sunday will take place the early parliamentary elections in Parliament would accesses six political parties.
Acording to the survey, PSRM would rank first with 19.9% followed by PAS with 11.0%, DPM with 9.2%, OP with 9.1% and the Party of Truth and Dignity 7.0%.
Euroscepticism Geopolitics Nations History Society Persons Youtube
*Youtube – Generation Z : Award Winning Short Film. A high school short film depicting society’s obsession with technology. A huge thank you to everyone involved.
*Youtube – A fashion-fanatic girl named Kaitlyn decides to hire a tutor to help her raise up her grades to satisfy her mother. Kaitlyn meets up with her tutor at a local library. She looks for him and ends up alone getting ready to self-study. Breaking news reports that a killer is loose in the streets of Cerritos. Kaitlyn is interrupted by her tutor Alex and follows him into a deadly trap.
1 – Freedom House about Moldova 08.09.2016 | BSSB
Moldovan oligarch – American interest 15.06.2016 | BSSB
Moldova’s Big Dream is falling to pieces 30.08.2016 | BSSB
ELECTIONS IN MOLDOVA: THE LAST BATTLE 09.11.2016 | BSSB
1. HOW THE WEST LOST MOLDOVA 04.10.2017 | BSSB
2 – If Moldova wins, Romania loses 27.10.2016 | BSSB
2 – The face of corruption in Moldova 29.07.2016 | BSSB
Moldova: A Pivotal Election? 10.11.2016 | BSSB
Moldova or a Formalised dictatorship 07.09.2016 | BSSB
Plahotniuc. Let’s get this party started 09.06.2016 | BSSB
1. The Eastern Partnership alternative to the EU... 17.08.2017 | BSSB
Moldova. Tasks For The Next Prime Minister... 08.12.2015 | BSSB
- 2. Eastern approaches diverge the EU 09.11.2018
- 1. Elections: The acolytes of oligarch Plahotniuc 09.11.2018
- No-Deal Brexit Planning! 09.11.2018
- Alarm! We are shrinking 08.11.2018
- Chomsky says very straightforward 08.11.2018
- Midterm elections: showtime 07.11.2018
- 1. Eastern approaches diverge the EU 07.11.2018
- USA: a highly divided nation goes to vote 06.11.2018
- The endgame for Iron Chancellor 06.11.2018
- Understanding Eastern Europe 05.11.2018
- Elections: Views of voting 05.11.2018
- 2018 U.S. midterms: what’s at stake? 02.11.2018
- The EU is the Continuation of Germany 01.11.2018
- Elections: 2018 House Forecast 01.11.2018
- The Future of Capitalism 31.10.2018