Moldova. Showcase of the uncrowned king Plahotniuc
BSSB.BE jurnal.md/ 24.10.2016
Vladimir Socor: “Marian Lupu remains the political embodiment of oligarchy and the showcase of the uncrowned king Plahotniuc”
Marian Lupu remains to be “oligarchy’s candidate par excellence” and he is no one but the representative of the interests of Vladimir Plahotniuc’s grouping. On the other side, on the anti-oligarchic front, the things evolve very well, that can be explained by Plahotniuc’s attempts to discredit the common candidate through the so-called declared support. These are the comments of the political analyst of the Jamestown Foundation, Vladimir Socor.
- “The things evolve very well within the anti-oligarchic coalition. I hope to see more common appearances in public of Maia Sandu and Andrei Năstase. It is necessary they to start traveling throughout the country, as they themselves were mentioning. I also saw the common appearance of Maia Sandu and Andrei Năstase in Mândreşti village, I think it was an extremely successful appearance”, mentioned Socor at the Jurnal TV.
- “Plahotniuc hinted that he supports Maia Sandu. I am sure that Maia Sandu is the first one who rejects such “support”. Plahotniuc is a man without any legal state position, he is an illegal individual, who leads the state conspiratorially. He has no position in order to support a candidate or another. Maia Sandu is an anti-oligarchic candidate, and any so-called support of Plahotniuc is nothing but an effort of Plahotniuc to discredit her”, declared Vladimir Socor at the “Cabinetul din Umbră”.
- At the same time, the analyst of the Jamestown affirms that Plahotniuc behaves like an “uncrowned king” and tries mightily to build a kind of legitimacy through his appearances in the press from abroad.
- “Everybody knows and has observed for several weeks or months that the authorities prepared several candidates-rabbits, for tearing percents from the legal candidates. Marian Lupu remains oligarchy’s candidate par excellence, he is the political embodiment of oligarchy. If Plahotniuc is the one who governs from shadow, Lupu is the showcase, facade of Plahotniuc. He is nothing but the representative of the interests of Plahotniuc’s grouping.
- Plahotniuc considers himself as the master of the country, we see this in his appearances. He behaves like an uncrowned king. Plahotniuc, not having internal legitimacy, tries to build his international legitimacy”, also commented the analyst, referring to the increasing tendency of Plahotniuc to appear in foreign publications.
Conflicts Eurosceptocism Geopolitics Economy Nations EU Parties Persons Youtube
*Youtube – The Legend, Larry King – Interviews & Real Political Thoughts. The Legend, Larry King.Larry King is nothing short of THE name in talk shows- he rose from hunble radio beginnings to the most preeminent interview and news shows in the world. But how did he get there? How did he transition from humble and scared radio host to CNN and OraTV’s biggest host? Now that he’s departed CNN, what can he say is his real political point of view? What happened in his infamous Jerry Seinfeld interview? What is the first question he would ask Osama bin Laden?
*Youtube – As a preview to this month’s issue of Compass, Stratfor Managing Editor Cole Altom discusses OPEC’s cohesion problems and Europe’s defense industry, post Brexit.
*Youtube – Robert Kaplan: The Geopolitics of the World. NEWPORT, R.I. — Robert D. Kaplan, best-selling author and chief geopolitical analyst for Stratfor, discusses the geopolitics of the world at the 65th annual Current Strategy Forum at the U.S. Naval War College in Newport, Rhode Island, June 17, 2014.
Moldova. Presidential elections. The winner takes it all... 31.10.2016 | BSSB
Moldova`s impotence. Strong will but No power... 25.10.2016 | BSSB
Why the West should care about RM? 14.09.2016 | BSSB
2 – Moldova’s Reorientation. Better not to try... 11.10.2016 | BSSB
Moldova. 15 Days of Filip-Plahotniuc 04.02.2016 | BSSB
2. When East becomes stronger 20.07.2018 | BSSB
1 – Alarm! Alarm! Moldova Warning 18.08.2016 | BSSB
Moldova’s Big Dream is falling to pieces 30.08.2016 | BSSB
Moldova. New Prime Minister Appointed 03.11.2015 | BSSB
Moldova. No need of IMF 24.08.2016 | BSSB
2 – The Politics of Language in Moldova 18.10.2016 | BSSB
Divorce Transnistrian style 25.11.2016 | BSSB
- 2. INEVITABLE Collapse of Moldova 16.11.2018
- ”Race, Nation, Class“ 30 years on 16.11.2018
- Greta Garbo syndrome 15.11.2018
- The times they are a changing 15.11.2018
- Orban against «euro blah-blah» 14.11.2018
- Measuring the Influence of Think Tanks 14.11.2018
- Post-midterm spasms 13.11.2018
- 1. INEVITABLE Collapse of Moldova 13.11.2018
- 2. Eastern approaches diverge the EU 09.11.2018
- 1. Elections: The acolytes of oligarch Plahotniuc 09.11.2018
- No-Deal Brexit Planning! 09.11.2018
- Alarm! We are shrinking 08.11.2018
- Chomsky says very straightforward 08.11.2018
- Midterm elections: showtime 07.11.2018
- 1. Eastern approaches diverge the EU 07.11.2018