Vox Populi – Presidential election?
BSSB.BE moldova.org 13.10.2016
Poll: Igor Dodon to get 28,5%, Maia Sandu-15,9%, Marian Lupu-12,5%, Andrei Năstase-11,9% at Moldova Presidential elections
A poll launched by the Center of Sociological Research on October 12th reveal that the candidates Igor Dodon and Maia Sandu would have most probably to compete in the second round of the Presidential elections of Moldova.
The results show that Igor Dodon would get 28,5% of the votes, followed by Maia Sandu with 15,9%. 12,5% of the respondents declared they would vote for Marian Lupu, 11,9% for Andrei Năstase, 5% for Iurie Leancă, 4% for Dumitru Ciubașenco, 2,2% for Ana Guțu and 2% for Mihai Ghimpu.
Asked about the qualities of the future president, the people chose that the future chief must be honest, intelligent and patriot. Most of the respondents said they would prefer a man President, intellectual, with experience, pro-European and protector of the state.
The poll was conducted during September 21st and October 8th among 1100 people with the error rate of 3%.
Another poll published on the same day by Intellect Group shows different Presidential preferences of people. Igor Dodon would get 33,5% of the votes, Marian Lupu- 12,7%, Andrei Năstase- 12,1% and Maia Sandu- 15,9%.
According to the same poll, 54% of the people would vote for joining the European Union, 45% for joining the Customs Union Russia-Belarus-Kazakhstan, 19% for the Union with Romania and only 12% for joining the NATO.
Euroscepticism Geopolitics Nations History Society Persons Youtube
*Youtube – Post-Modern English Literature,
*Youtube – Derrida & Deconstruction. Ethan Kleinberg discusses the work of Jacques Derrida and Deconstruction at Wesleyan University.
*Youtube – “Nietzsche in 90 Minutes” by Paul Strathern. Narrated by Robert Whitfield
Moldova. Transnistria. PARLIAMENTARY ELECTIONS... 04.12.2015 | BSSB
The reverse side of Moldova 28.01.2016 | BSSB
1 – Moldova. A Useful Crisis 01.04.2016 | BSSB
The appeal to Moldovans 19.04.2016 | BSSB
Moldova Probes Candidates’ Secrets 06.10.2016 | BSSB
Moldova’s Bank Crisis. New Faces 15.03.2016 | BSSB
ELECTIONS IN MOLDOVA: THE LAST BATTLE 09.11.2016 | BSSB
2 – Moldova. Is there a chance for changing?... 13.09.2016 | BSSB
Reform or Divorce in Europe 23.08.2016 | BSSB
Moldova. Presidential election goes to second round... 31.10.2016 | BSSB
Vlad Plahotniuc. PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE 08.06.2016 | BSSB
3 – Moldova. Is there a chance for changing?... 14.09.2016 | BSSB
- Moldova is to play the second round 14.12.2018
- The Real Brexit Debate 14.12.2018
- Life without Frau M. 13.12.2018
- Friedman on “anti-European” sentiments 12.12.2018
- Brexit in a Zugzwang 12.12.2018
- A tale of wilful misunderstanding 11.12.2018
- Destroying European Union 06.12.2018
- Chomsky on Mass Media Obsession 06.12.2018
- G 20: it is all about turning heads 05.12.2018
- Is Capitalism Obsolete? 05.12.2018
- 2. Buenos dias, G-20 Summit in Buenos Aires 05.12.2018
- Maia Sandu and her “Buffer Zones” 04.12.2018
- Difficulties of accomplishing the G20 04.12.2018
- 2.NASTASE: the secret of EU`s decline 03.12.2018
- Future without Merkel 30.11.2018