Elections in Moldova. Final results
BSSB.BE moldova.org/ 01.11.2016
99,47 % processed votes in the Presidential elections of Moldova: Igor Dodon-48,22 %, Maia Sandu-38,43 %
The Central Electoral Commission of Moldova is still updating the results of the Presidential elections from October 30th. So far, 99,47% of the votes have been processed. The total turnout was 49,05%.
Out of the total 1,408,922 votes, Igor Dodon got 679,4 thousand votes (48,22%), Maia Sandu- 541,4 thousand votes (38,43%), Dumitru Ciubașenco- 84,9 thousand votes (6,03%), Iurie Leancă- 43,8 thousand votes (3,11%), Mihai Ghimpu- 25,3 thousand votes (1,8%), Valeriu Ghilețchi- 15 thousand votes (1,08%), Maia Laguta- 10,6 thousand votes (0,75%), Silvia Radu- 5,6 thousand votes (0,4%) and Ana Guțu- 2436 votes (0,17%).
The second tour of the Presidential elections between Igor Dodon and Maia Sandu will be held on November 13th.
Conflicts Eurosceptocism Geopolitics Economy Nations EU Parties Persons Youtube
*Youtube – The Legend, Larry King – Interviews & Real Political Thoughts. The Legend, Larry King.Larry King is nothing short of THE name in talk shows- he rose from hunble radio beginnings to the most preeminent interview and news shows in the world. But how did he get there? How did he transition from humble and scared radio host to CNN and OraTV’s biggest host? Now that he’s departed CNN, what can he say is his real political point of view? What happened in his infamous Jerry Seinfeld interview? What is the first question he would ask Osama bin Laden?
*Youtube – As a preview to this month’s issue of Compass, Stratfor Managing Editor Cole Altom discusses OPEC’s cohesion problems and Europe’s defense industry, post Brexit.
*Youtube – Robert Kaplan: The Geopolitics of the World. NEWPORT, R.I. — Robert D. Kaplan, best-selling author and chief geopolitical analyst for Stratfor, discusses the geopolitics of the world at the 65th annual Current Strategy Forum at the U.S. Naval War College in Newport, Rhode Island, June 17, 2014.
Appeal in the eve of presidential elections... 20.10.2016 | BSSB
All eyes on Chisinau 25.01.2016 | BSSB
1 – REPUBLIC OF MOLDOVA PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION... 23.09.2016 | BSSB
1 – Engineering Moldovan 28.10.2016 | BSSB
1 – Gagauzia: A Bone in the Throat 15.11.2016 | BSSB
Moldovans about elections. In parties we trust... 07.10.2016 | BSSB
Moldova. Polls: Who will win? 23.09.2016 | BSSB
Moldova. When size doesn’t matter 29.04.2016 | BSSB
2 – Moldova. Challenging the Status Quo 30.08.2016 | BSSB
Moldova. Presidential elections. The winner takes it all... 31.10.2016 | BSSB
Election in Moldova or personal pride 21.09.2016 | BSSB
Transnistria Closer to Avoid Looming Instability... 16.11.2016 | BSSB
- 2. Shaping Europe’s Present and Future 18.01.2019
- 2. Divided at the centre 17.01.2019
- THE MACHINE, the ghost, and the limits of understanding 17.01.2019
- 1. Moldova: two and a half nations 16.01.2019
- Europe’s year of reckoning 16.01.2019
- 1. Divided at the centre 15.01.2019
- The Bad Guys Might Win 15.01.2019
- 1. Shaping Europe’s Present and Future 14.01.2019
- Eurotransition 14.01.2019
- State of Play Ahead of Moldova 11.01.2019
- On Global Civilization, Westernization and Values 11.01.2019
- 2. EAST-WEST DIVISION 10.01.2019
- Friedman`s correction on “The Next Hundred Years” 10.01.2019
- Top ten foreign policy trends in 2019 09.01.2019
- A Generation after Reunification 08.01.2019