Moldova. One president with two heads
BSSB.BE jurnal.md/ 12.10.2016
If a common candidate of the anti-oligarchic forces will not be identified after the polls, then we will directly go to the people. The common candidate can be determined just through direct contact with the citizens, including with those from diaspora, who were eliminated from polls. The message belongs to the Dignity and Truth Platform (PPDA) President, Andrei Năstase, candidate for the post of head of state, who has recently addressed a manifesto to the citizens of the Republic of Moldova.
“I considered as a good solution for the democratic forces, but also for the country and the development partners to send a message of unity and move in tandem with Maia Sandu for those two positions, of president and prime minister, the way many opinion leaders, but also sympathizers of our new political parties, DA Platform and PAS, suggest”, declared Andrei Năstase.
Or, the idea of tandem Andrei Năstase-Maia Sandu for the posts of president and premier is supported by notorious political analysts as well. The expert of the Jamestown Foundation, Vladimir Socor, thinks that the PPDA leader, Andrei Năstase, would be more suitable for the position of president of the R. of Moldova, because the power is scared of him, instead, the Party Action and Solidarity (PAS) President, Maia Sandu, would be a great prime minister.
“Năstase is the candidate whom the current power is most afraid of, and Maia Sandu is seen as a good manager and has contacts in the West, so she can become a good premier. I aim here a natural distribution, not of the power or of interests, but of roles and competences”, claims Vladimir Socor.
The reputed political commentator also says that the polls meant to identify the common candidate do nothing but feed uncertainty, tension and unhealthy competitive spirit between Maia Sandu and Andrei Năstase.
- Socor also warns that the mass-media controlled by the oligarch Vladimir Plahotniuc promotes the idea that Andrei Năstase should renounce unilaterally to presidency, suggesting at the same time to Maia Sandu that Andrei Năstase allegedly has negative intentions for her.
- As well, the renowned political analyst from Bucharest Armand Goşu thinks that Maia Sandu has a profile of a premier, not of a president, and Andrei Năstase is capable to mobilize rural, Russian speaking, but also unionist electorate
- According to the expert from Bucharest, just Andrei Năstase and Maia Sandu are anti-system, representatives who are capable to oppose resistance to the current regime. At the same time, the expert emphasized the qualities of the PAS manager, Maia Sandu, and remarked, among the strong-points of Andrei Năstase, the fact that he disposes of a better organized party structure and has a very good psychic of fighter.
“Maia Sandu, the President of the recently founded Party Action and Solidarity, a politician from the new generation, honest, without skeletons in the closet, with an impressive CV, but with a profile of minister on economic area or of prime minister and not of president. The most anti-Plahotniuc, is the Dignity and Truth Party candidate, Andrei Năstase.
He is the favourite punching bag of the media trust controlled by the oligarch, all the imaginable calumnies have been told about him, his mother, a single woman of over 70 years old, has been harassed, and yet he has not succeeded to knock him down. He has a better organised party structure, he is supported by a television post, Jurnal TV, and he has a very good psychic of fighter. He is not the kind of politician who falls into depression when he is slandered, he is a tank who passes through the wall, you can find yourself with him in the dining room”, declared Armand Goşu.
Referring to the scenarios of the presidential elections, the expert from Bucharest declared that a negative scenario for Plahotniuc and his group would be the participation in the second round of Maia Sandu or of Andrei Năstase, the last one being credited as capable to consolidate around him electorate from different areas of the political spectrum.
Euroscepticism Geopolitics Nations History Society Persons Youtube
*Youtube – Post-Modern English Literature,
*Youtube – Derrida & Deconstruction. Ethan Kleinberg discusses the work of Jacques Derrida and Deconstruction at Wesleyan University.
*Youtube – “Nietzsche in 90 Minutes” by Paul Strathern. Narrated by Robert Whitfield
Moldovans prefer staying in tents 29.07.2016 | BSSB
Moldova. “A SECOND THEFT OF THE CENTURY”... 15.12.2015 | BSSB
1 – What do You know about Moldova? 10.10.2016 | BSSB
1 – Transnistria. More engagement, less isolation... 18.08.2016 | BSSB
Ukraine’s economy is on the rocks and needs Western help... 15.10.2014 | BSSB
Moldova’s Action Roadmap. The Plan was following... 09.08.2016 | BSSB
Moldova. ‘Massive Fraud’ to blame 24.10.2016 | BSSB
Moldova. Demonstration instead of celebration... 30.08.2016 | BSSB
Moldova. A state subordinated to “Plaha”... 20.09.2016 | BSSB
Moldova. Dodon crushes the opponents in polls... 06.06.2016 | BSSB
Moldova. Anti-oligarchic front splitting 26.09.2016 | BSSB
2 – A Moldovan-style oligarchy 17.06.2016 | BSSB
- THE FUTURE OF THE UK AND THE EU? 13.03.2019
- 2. THE LIFE OF THE EU WITH/WITHOUT NATO 13.03.2019
- 1. Shaking Up the 2019 12.03.2019
- The POWER of Kaplan’s Maps 12.03.2019
- POVERTY IN PRACTICE 11.03.2019
- 2. EU’s NEW Political Dynamics 11.03.2019
- 1. THE LIFE OF THE EU WITH/WITHOUT NATO 07.03.2019
- Chomsky: U.S. Hegemony & Influence in Europe 06.03.2019
- On the other side of the EU 05.03.2019
- 1. EU’s NEW Political Dynamics 05.03.2019
- Fidesz and the EU 04.03.2019
- 2.RUN, BREXIT, RUN 01.03.2019
- Do movies matter? 01.03.2019
- A Journey at the Nuclear Brink 28.02.2019
- 2. SIMPLE FORMULA: The “16+1”makes —1 28.02.2019