Moldova. Polls: Who will win?
BSSB.BE en.crimemoldova.com 23.09.2016
Poll: Who would win the presidential election and which parties would get into parliament
IMAS, deschide.md and the Centre for Conflict Prevention and Early Warning (CPCEW) made possible the survey “Freedom to be free. Conclusions after 25 years.”
According to the poll, conducted from July 25 to August 9 on a sample of 1144 respondents, favorites for the presidential race are Igor Dodon 14.6%, Maia Sandu 8.7% and Andrei Nastase 5.6%.
Vladimir Voronin, president of PCRM would garner 5.3% and his former party colleague, actual Democratic party president, Marian Lupu 4.5%, Prime minister Pavel Filip would get 3.1% and former Prime Minister Iurie Leanca- 3%. According to the same survey, Plahotniuc would garner 1.5% of the vote.
The top is closed by Oazu Nantoi, Iurie Rosca, Valeriu Strelet, Victor Ostalep, Vasile Butnaru and Irina Vlah, among the last ones is the current President and the Mayor of Balti, Renato Usatîi and Orhei mayor, Ilan Shor.
It should be noted that Vlad Filat was also included in the rankings, former leader of the LDP would gain 0.3%.
If next Sunday will take place the early parliamentary elections in Parliament would accesses six political parties.
Acording to the survey, PSRM would rank first with 19.9% followed by PAS with 11.0%, DPM with 9.2%, OP with 9.1% and the Party of Truth and Dignity 7.0%.
Euroscepticism Geopolitics Nations History Society Persons Youtube
*Youtube – Generation Z : Award Winning Short Film. A high school short film depicting society’s obsession with technology. A huge thank you to everyone involved.
*Youtube – A fashion-fanatic girl named Kaitlyn decides to hire a tutor to help her raise up her grades to satisfy her mother. Kaitlyn meets up with her tutor at a local library. She looks for him and ends up alone getting ready to self-study. Breaking news reports that a killer is loose in the streets of Cerritos. Kaitlyn is interrupted by her tutor Alex and follows him into a deadly trap.
Turkey’s Moldova step by step 11.10.2017 | BSSB
Moldova. Dodon crushes the opponents in polls... 06.06.2016 | BSSB
2 – Moldova’s Movement From Below 04.04.2016 | BSSB
The biggest electoral fraud from Moldova 26.08.2016 | BSSB
2 – Moldova: A Borderland‘s Fluid History... 20.09.2016 | BSSB
Ukraine. Six months of freedom. Video 06.11.2014 | BSSB
Moldova. What does Europe think? 08.02.2016 | BSSB
Moldova. Mafia Laundry Uncovering 03.10.2016 | BSSB
1. East European Bridge 21.05.2018 | BSSB
2 – Danger zone in Moldova 06.09.2016 | BSSB
Moldova. It is never too late to say “NO”... 31.03.2016 | BSSB
1 – The Moldovan Diaries 13.09.2016 | BSSB
- CRUCIAL for EU 21.01.2019
- Is There a Form of Government We Can Trust? 21.01.2019
- 2. Shaping Europe’s Present and Future 18.01.2019
- 2. Divided at the centre 17.01.2019
- THE MACHINE, the ghost, and the limits of understanding 17.01.2019
- 1. Moldova: two and a half nations 16.01.2019
- Europe’s year of reckoning 16.01.2019
- 1. Divided at the centre 15.01.2019
- The Bad Guys Might Win 15.01.2019
- 1. Shaping Europe’s Present and Future 14.01.2019
- Eurotransition 14.01.2019
- State of Play Ahead of Moldova 11.01.2019
- On Global Civilization, Westernization and Values 11.01.2019
- 2. EAST-WEST DIVISION 10.01.2019
- Friedman`s correction on “The Next Hundred Years” 10.01.2019