Moldova. Searching for an employee or an employer
BSSB.BE moldova.org/ 19.10.2016
Ads for the Presidential elections of Moldova: We employ a President on October 30th
Promo-LEX Association launched two electoral ads to mobilize the voters to participate in the Presidential elections of Moldova on October 30th.
“We employ the President” is the slogan of the campaign that promotes participation at the voting process and a conscious vote among citizens.
The Presidential elections of Moldova will take place on October 30th 2016. The first tour of the elections needs at least one third of the voters present to be valid. If no candidate gets more than 50% of the votes in the first tour, a second tour of Presidential elections would be organized where two most voted candidates would be available to be voted.
Conflicts Eurosceptocism Geopolitics Economy Nations EU Parties Persons Youtube
*Youtube – HYPERLINK – Why Read: The Importance of the Liberal Arts – Literature Against Philosophy (2004). The liberal arts (Latin: artes liberales) are those subjects or skills that in classical antiquity were considered essential for a free person (a citizen) to know in order to take an active part in civic life. In Ancient Greece this included participating in public debate, defending oneself in court, serving on juries, and most importantly, military service (slaves and resident aliens were by definition excluded from the duties and responsibilities of citizenship).
*Youtube – HYPERLINK ” – Highest Security Prison In The World – Full Documentary HD.
*Youtube – HYPERLINK – What Happens When You Die – Documentary National Geographic – Full Documentary Films
2 – Moldova`s most hated oligarch 21.10.2016 | BSSB
Transnistria. A model of defrauding 18.11.2016 | BSSB
Stratfor, about elections from RM 27.10.2016 | BSSB
1 – Transnistria: From entropy to exodus 21.10.2016 | BSSB
Moldova. Neither Pro-European nor Pro-Russia, Just Pro-Moldova... 14.11.2016 | BSSB
Moldova’s lost year 31.03.2016 | BSSB
Everyone needs strong Moldova, except of Moldova... 17.10.2016 | BSSB
1 – Moldova. Great expectations 12.10.2016 | BSSB
Transnistria. Who to vote for? 24.11.2016 | BSSB
Why Putin’s anti-NATO behavior makes sense to him, and many in Russia... 18.11.2014 | BSSB
Moldova. Victims of robbery of century 03.02.2016 | BSSB
Spectre of Separatism Haunts Europe 21.11.2014 | BSSB
- Challenges and Opportunities for US-EU 15.02.2019
- New Era of More Inequality 15.02.2019
- 1. Europe. A high-risk game 14.02.2019
- UKRAINE: muddling through an election 13.02.2019
- Eurasia. Geographic importance 12.02.2019
- 2. Patterns in EU Defence Spending 12.02.2019
- WILL Europe survive this struggle? 11.02.2019
- Fight Club: France and Italy 11.02.2019
- The Eurozone: no RISK no FUN 08.02.2019
- 1. Patterns in EU Defence Spending 08.02.2019
- The FACE OF EUROPE 07.02.2019
- POLAND: Busy Political Season 07.02.2019
- 2. Migration from Ukraine to Poland 06.02.2019
- Who Will Run the World? 06.02.2019
- Populists: Win by Losing 05.02.2019