Vox Populi – Presidential election?
BSSB.BE moldova.org 13.10.2016
Poll: Igor Dodon to get 28,5%, Maia Sandu-15,9%, Marian Lupu-12,5%, Andrei Năstase-11,9% at Moldova Presidential elections
A poll launched by the Center of Sociological Research on October 12th reveal that the candidates Igor Dodon and Maia Sandu would have most probably to compete in the second round of the Presidential elections of Moldova.
The results show that Igor Dodon would get 28,5% of the votes, followed by Maia Sandu with 15,9%. 12,5% of the respondents declared they would vote for Marian Lupu, 11,9% for Andrei Năstase, 5% for Iurie Leancă, 4% for Dumitru Ciubașenco, 2,2% for Ana Guțu and 2% for Mihai Ghimpu.
Asked about the qualities of the future president, the people chose that the future chief must be honest, intelligent and patriot. Most of the respondents said they would prefer a man President, intellectual, with experience, pro-European and protector of the state.
The poll was conducted during September 21st and October 8th among 1100 people with the error rate of 3%.
Another poll published on the same day by Intellect Group shows different Presidential preferences of people. Igor Dodon would get 33,5% of the votes, Marian Lupu- 12,7%, Andrei Năstase- 12,1% and Maia Sandu- 15,9%.
According to the same poll, 54% of the people would vote for joining the European Union, 45% for joining the Customs Union Russia-Belarus-Kazakhstan, 19% for the Union with Romania and only 12% for joining the NATO.
Euroscepticism Geopolitics Nations History Society Persons Youtube
*Youtube – Post-Modern English Literature,
*Youtube – Derrida & Deconstruction. Ethan Kleinberg discusses the work of Jacques Derrida and Deconstruction at Wesleyan University.
*Youtube – “Nietzsche in 90 Minutes” by Paul Strathern. Narrated by Robert Whitfield
Europas Dilemma 02.08.2018 | BSSB
Transnistria ahead of presidential elections... 25.08.2016 | BSSB
Moldova’s shadow future 30.07.2015 | BSSB
Moldovans prefer staying in tents 29.07.2016 | BSSB
Moldova. Gagauzian voting rolls contain deceased men... 26.11.2014 | BSSB
Moldova or a Formalised dictatorship 07.09.2016 | BSSB
1 – RM. Keeps on falling 01.09.2016 | BSSB
2. DELTA -TRIANGLE 16.10.2017 | BSSB
1 – Moldova. Great expectations 12.10.2016 | BSSB
2 – Moldova. A Useful Crisis 04.04.2016 | BSSB
Moldova. Neither Pro-European nor Pro-Russia, Just Pro-Moldova... 14.11.2016 | BSSB
Moldova speaks up it’s mind 17.10.2016 | BSSB
- THE FUTURE OF THE UK AND THE EU? 13.03.2019
- 2. THE LIFE OF THE EU WITH/WITHOUT NATO 13.03.2019
- 1. Shaking Up the 2019 12.03.2019
- The POWER of Kaplan’s Maps 12.03.2019
- POVERTY IN PRACTICE 11.03.2019
- 2. EU’s NEW Political Dynamics 11.03.2019
- 1. THE LIFE OF THE EU WITH/WITHOUT NATO 07.03.2019
- Chomsky: U.S. Hegemony & Influence in Europe 06.03.2019
- On the other side of the EU 05.03.2019
- 1. EU’s NEW Political Dynamics 05.03.2019
- Fidesz and the EU 04.03.2019
- 2.RUN, BREXIT, RUN 01.03.2019
- Do movies matter? 01.03.2019
- A Journey at the Nuclear Brink 28.02.2019
- 2. SIMPLE FORMULA: The “16+1”makes —1 28.02.2019